Trainings & Education:
- 2023 – ongoing: Co-leadership of the training for breathing therapy at the Institute for body-centered psychotherapy in Zürich
- 2022 – 2023 Traumatherapy STA®
- January 2022: Certification as a complementary therapist with OdA KT certificate, breathing therapy
- 2018-2021 Holistic-integrative breathing therapist at the Institute for body-centered psychotherapy in Zürich
- 2015 – 2023 Facilitator for holotropic breathwork
- 2009-2012 Laboratory technician for chemistry
- 2003-2006 CAM practicioner for western traditional medicine and phytotherapy
„Trust, let go, be open“.
In my holotropic training I have learned about the concept of the inner healer, which I have met again in my breathing therapy training, in other words : All humans have all the knowledge they need to unfold themselves best. That also includes healing processes. I fully trust that knowledge. In my eyes my job is to offer the safe space they need to heal themselves. In this process I offer my support and the tools I have learned in my trainings.
My interest in healing arts arouse early in my life. As a young adult I turned towards alternative medicine. I did a training as CAM practitioner, focusing on western traditional medicine and phytotherapy.
My path didn’t lead me to my own practice but further on to the scientific world. It’s especially the preciseness of scientific work that I came to appreciate highly while working in the laboratory. At the same time, I discovered holotropic breathwork for myself. It took me to an impressive journey to myself and into the depths of my psyche. Very quickly I knew I wanted to work with this method, so I started the training to become a holotropic facilitator.
breathing therapy and trauma therapy
The training kicked off powerful transformative processes. I started to focus on the connection between psyche and body, especially on psychotrauma. Through the holotropic work breathing was known to me as an amazing tool already and body therapy is an incredibly fitting tool to heal trauma. Therefore, I chose to become a complementary therapist by starting the training as holistic-integrative breathing therapist. Currently I am expanding my knowledge with a training as trauma therapist.